[pct-l] Film Project Seeking PCT Thru-Hikers (2007)

Bill Batchelor billbatch at cox.net
Tue Jan 30 21:57:22 CST 2007

Alexia,

I applaud your effort and your enthusiasm for this trail.  In your process
you are going to meet many interesting people.  More often than not you will
find that these long distance hikers do not quite fit the mold of "daily
averages".  This certainly one of the aspects that has drawn me.  This makes
the quilt of humanity so much more interesting.  You will also find that the
hiking community is not without its complete and total mean spirited asses.
However, my experience has been that the percentages are, thankfully, much
lower on the trails than what I find on the streets.  As in all life, take
those few "in stride".

Best regards,

BillB