[pct-l] Big Agnes Carbon Fiber Tent Poles

montypct montypct at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 02:07:14 CST 2007

  We have to be very grateful to our cottage vendors (Henry, Glen, Ron,
Brian, etc.) for going out on a limb and targeting our miniscule community >
L-Rod

Good point for more reasons than just that.  If I were to recommend a tent
to a hiker it would be from these guys.

I have a 24 ounce tent with lots of head room, tons of room for both me AND
MY GEAR, a suspended bathtub floor, and great ventilation.  (and a view)
http://www.sixmoondesigns.com/shop/shopexd.asp?id=36

Gossamer Gear and Henry are doing this one about the same weight in a joint
venture http://www.gossamergear.com/cgi-bin/gossamergear/Squall_Classic.html

The commercial market can't touch these guys.

Warner Springs Monty