[pct-l] Big Agnes & condensation

Craig Stanton craigstanton at mac.com
Wed Jan 31 12:30:52 CST 2007

Is that one peg per side? because you'd sill need pegs to keep the
vestibule away from the inner door and to keep the fly out near the
feet. I decided not to use the shorter attach cords so the inner mesh
hung in closer and was further away from the fly.
As Switchback said it's a great tent with the fly off, but so far
I've been in campsites and there are families around, I don't want to
be woken up by some well intentioned soul telling me half my tent
blew away in the night.

~Craig