[pct-l] Seedhouse Condensation

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Wed Jan 31 16:36:12 CST 2007

Jeff wrote: While the seedhouse is considered free-standing, by staking it out you will gain significant room inside.  Again, well worth the miniscule weight of a the tent stakes from my standpoint.
I agree with that.  If you stake out the floor, you really have a nice set up inside, but it is not absolutely necessary.  The reason I do not most of the time is that I too lazy to do it.  Without a stake out, I feel like I am in a tent bivy.  I always think that is pretty cool out there.  I think super light stakes really makes it a nice rig set up like you said.

Switchback the Laugerlout