[pct-l] Shoes

Saskia Daru darudiva at xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 1 04:37:27 CDT 2007

Hi Kim,

When are you planning to hike the PCT?
Most people who hike the PCT go for trail runners instead of boots.
Lighter shoes are usually enough, unless you go so early in the
season that you will be hiking on/in snow for a long time and
chopping steps with your boots...
Most of the PCT is relatively dry, so you definitely don't need shoes
with goretex or other waterproofing.

Hope this helps.
Kind regards,
Saskia / Sauce
(from the Netherlands)

Op 1-jul-2007, om 10:03 heeft Joakim Esaiason het volgende geschreven: