[pct-l] Oregon section hike

Zachary Hale zacriah85 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 01:54:58 CDT 2007

Hi,

     I'm from Salem, Oregon and I'm looking to hike a section of the Oregon
PCT this summer. I've heard the Three Sister Wilderness is pretty nice
but I'd like to get some feedback on what others think the best area would
be for a 7-10 day section hike in Oregon.
     I originally wanted to hike the JMT this summer but I was having a
difficult time convincing any of my friends to go on that long of a hike
with me. So I thought it might be easier to talk a buddy or two into hiking
with me if we went for a shorter hike closer to home. I greatly appreciate
any advice you can share. Thanks.

Zach