[pct-l] Help Needed at Reno/Tahoe

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Tue Jul 3 16:22:03 CDT 2007

Good afternoon,

After a short absence from the trail to get checked out by my hometown medical professionals, I would like to resume my northbound PCT hike as soon as I can make the travel arrangements.

It would be very helpful if a Reno/Tahoe-area trail angel could help me with transportation from the Reno Airport to Echo Summit.  I have not yet made air reservations, but I could probably arrive at Reno as early as Saturday, 7 July.  I am certainly willing to contribute round-trip gas money and lunch or dinner for the help.

Thanks.  Help will be very much appreciated.

Steel-Eye

www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye