[pct-l] Scott and Michelle & R.I.P. Switchback

reinholdmetzger at cox.net reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Wed Jul 4 08:02:35 CDT 2007

That is right Switchback it's usually the women and that is really all I care about.
As long as the hiker chicks think  JMT Reinhold is good looking I don't really care what homely hiker dudes like  ''Asabat & Elevator''  think.

As far as the Mt. Whitney expedition goes, don't do it Switchback.....You are to young to die....your best hiking days are still ahead of you. Besides, the hiking community needs you and your ''super secrets of backpacking''.
But, should you succumb to the brutal elements, you can rest assured that  ''ELEVATOR''  (Singewald)  and I will say a few kind words at your memorial services.
''ELEVATOR'', I have been told, has been a secret admirer of  yours for some time.
''R. I. P.''  Switchback.

JMT Reinhold
Your mourning trail companion