[pct-l] One sheet of TP - disgusting

Junaid Dawud jdawud at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 4 23:43:08 CDT 2007

Oh I almost forgot,

I was only once struck ill.  No diagnosis was ever
made so I'm not sure whether it was or wasn't  crypto
or giardia.  My sypmtoms were consistent with mild
Giardia.  I believe it was due to untreated tap water
from Kennedy Meadows Campground.  Scout, who I was
hiking with at the time, also had similar symptoms.
If it was Giardia, the timing from KM to where we got
sick was about right.  My method is quite sanitary.
And truth be told, I probably had cleaner hands as a
result of my technique than most. What with the water
and 2x hand sanitizer as oppossed to the no water and
1x hand sanitizer that I'm sure many hikers used.

--------Speshul 41