[pct-l] On the Trail Again

Steel-Eye chelin at teleport.com
Fri Jul 6 23:06:11 CDT 2007

Good evening, all,

After time off from the PCT to eat, rest, eat, consult with medical professionals, eat lots, rest, resupply, and eat even more, the time has come for me to resume my hike at Echo Summit.  I depart tomorrow for Reno where I will be meet by trail angels Craig & Anne for a ride to the trailhead.

The next resupply stop will be Sierra City, about 100 trail-miles north, where I will mail home a batch of trail notes for transcription and posting to the TrailJournal.

All is well, particularly since I'm about to get back on the trail

Steel-Eye
http://www.trailjournals.com/steel-eye

By the way, the following link will show you what a slow week it was for good sports stories in my local newspaper:
http://www.sandypost.com/sports/story.php?story_id=118351523764414000