[pct-l] flying with gear - Get a duffle bag!

One Nose wunnose at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 7 00:57:56 CDT 2007

Better than a box, put your pack and poles in a duffle bag.  Snap it shut at the top, and off you go.

frankgilliland at comcast.net wrote:

 Just get a cardboard box.  I do this every time I fly.  Stick everything,
pack, poles and all in the box.  Then when I get to the Airport, I open it
up, re-pack the contents into the pack, toss the box and off I go.

Do not even think of taking matches, or a lighter.  Just stop by the 7-11
pick up both and a slurpie for the fun of it.....

StarMan

unsubscribe or change options: