[pct-l] Canyon Fire - Agua Dulce

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Jul 7 20:35:14 CDT 2007

It's between the 14, Davenport Road, and Agua Dulce Canyon and Haskett (if
you have a map).  They are having a tough time putting it out.  It's
definitely threatening structures.

The fire is on the other side of the hill from us; we cannot see the flames
from our place, though we see plenty of smoke and firefighting aircraft
activity.

At present the wind is coming in a southwesterly direction, and is not
blowing the fire toward us.

I'll keep you posted.

L-Rod