[pct-l] Canyon Fire - Agua Dulce

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sat Jul 7 20:56:44 CDT 2007

Right now the fire appears to be at Vasquez Rocks, inside the County Park.
Black smoke is swirling from the area just west of the tunnel.  It's headed
toward, if not right on top of, the PCT inside the park. The large flat area
by the Pepper Tree at VR is on fire, according to my son who is down closer
to the fire.

It continues to be a good distance away from our home, and moving across in
front of us toward Deer Glen rather than toward us.  Many of my neighbors in
the community will not be as fortunate, I fear.

L-Rod