[pct-l] Fires

Donna Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Sun Jul 8 09:49:34 CDT 2007

I'll try to get over there today and survey what actually burned near the
PCT.  We're heartsick about the burn in Vasquez Rocks -- there were lots of
beautiful old juniper and manzanitas in there, not to mention all the shady
cottonwoods down by the creek near the tunnel.  All my info has been second
hand.  I still hear choppers, so they're still working.  I don't know if I
can get it there yet but I'll post when I find out.

L-Rod