[pct-l] Thank you

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Mon Jul 9 13:28:58 CDT 2007

Though I've yet to hike much in your beautiful part of the world, I none-the-less thank you and your crews for all their work.
Adopter reports the section of trail between Harrelson horse camp connector and
Irish/Taylor Lake road is clear with 130 trees removed form the trail.

(mileage 1934 to 1936 in the data book). Report dated 7 July 2007

Two (un-named) NOBOs  passed this crew, hiking the California to Canadian
Borders.

Paul Martin Smith
Pacific Crest Trail Association Volunteer Coordinator
Mid-Oregon region
are we there yet