[pct-l] The ''Legend''

reinholdmetzger at cox.net reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Thu Jul 12 05:52:40 CDT 2007

Switchback,
I know you are humble and shy and don't want to sound
boisterous, but the list has a right to know the true feelings                       of its hero, so express yourself freely without constrain and
share with us your inner feelings and your infinite backpacking
knowledge.
I assure you, your comments and hiking wisdom will be well
received and appreciated by all list members.
Anxiously awaiting your latest ''Super Secrets of backpacking''.

JMT Reinhold
The Switchback idolizer