[pct-l] Just Curious ...

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Fri Jul 13 18:47:07 CDT 2007

The ".com" domain may just have been a convenience of who ever started
the forum. but it does raise a question. More important, I couldn't find
any "about" the site to tell us who are running this forum and what its
goals are, etc.

Also, there is a front page message to "help save bicycle access to the
CDT". Not hardly in line with the interests of most PCT-L members I think.

I think that this is NOT a site I wish to support.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>