[pct-l] again J-section (T-hiker)

Teresa Wagner tmwagner at comcast.net
Mon Jul 16 08:03:57 CDT 2007

OK newbie here... well sort-of....

I've been "peaking" around this list for sometime. You folks are a hoot!

My partner (i want to put "we" but i am job bound. :-(...) is
planning a Steven's Pass to Snoqualmie Pass trip (7 days). I am
helping with the logistics/food/travel etc... He is going in a couple
of weeks (early August).

some questions...

Has anyone done this route recently? We got some great pointers
earlier this year regarding this route and the direction he is going.

How are the bugs?

I am finding conflicting results regarding the distance for this route.

Any must camp/see spots? Got a few in my head but would love some
advice or ideas.

Again your list RULES!

T-hiker