[pct-l] Kelso Valley rd to Bird Spring Pass

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Tue Jul 17 14:53:47 CDT 2007

Thanks for the update! Glad to know you are well and made a wise decision.
There's hot and then there's unbearably hot!  Now you have another great
story to tell...

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California