[pct-l] New book from PCT hiker Aaron Doss, Sierra Nevada, Range of Light.

Aaron Doss aarondoss at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:14:24 CDT 2007

Hi,

My name is Aaron Doss, a 2006 PCT hiker.  This email is to announce the
availability of the first of a series of photo journal books I hope to
release.  The book is titled "Sierra Nevada, Range of Light", it is a high
quality, 10x8 inch, 120 page, hardbound, color book which contains photos
and journal entries from our trip.  I carried nearly 6 pounds of camera gear
through the Sierras last summer.  The extra lenses and gear made it possible
to capture the extraordinary landscapes contained in this book.  I hope you
like them.

Preview the book at www.gaiaimage.com

Buy the book at:   http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/68237

A word about pricing:  The book will cost $42.95.  Since I have decided to
go with a low volume publication method, the cost per book is high.  The
majority of the cost is publishing related, my actually profit per book is
only $3 dollars (I am not in this for the money).  Dependant on the response
this book gets, I plan on approaching some high volume publishers with it.

This is the one and only email that I will send to the list regarding this
book release.

Thanks,

Aaron Doss