[pct-l] USFS and WTA to begin work on Agnes Creek Blowdowns

Peggy Willis willis.p at comcast.net
Fri Jul 20 16:10:11 CDT 2007

Regarding trail maintenance for Agnes Creek Section of PCT. After sending in
an email to WTA regarding the Agnes Creek blowdown information Tom Griffin
posted on the list, I just received the following response from the WTA
Trail Programs Director. It sounds like some work will begin on the Agnes
Creek section Monday.

" It sounds like the Forest Service, in addition to some volunteers may be
heading in July 23 for 4 to 10 days to logout Agnes Creek.  Gary Zink, a WTA
Crew Leader and all around great guy, will  be joining up with a USFS
logging team on the 23.  I cc'd him with this reply so if you have any
questions or you want to help you can contact him directly."

Marmot