[pct-l] hike from rainy pass to border of canada

harriet von harrietva at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 14:29:30 CDT 2007

Just came home last night from Manning to Rainy
Pass,The trail is really bad over 250 Trees down and
some are really big.The snow is just in patches and it
shout be gone in a week. My cloth and my Pack is
ripped it was not easy for me to go over and under so
many Trees and the weather was bad. Good Luck Harriet