[pct-l] JMT record attempts

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Sun Jul 22 18:40:06 CDT 2007

Reinhold,
You should go out onto the JMT to cheer them on.  It would be a glorious
gesture and grand way to pass the record onto the next dude. It would also
psych them out and place a jinx upon their journey to see the current record
holder along the Muir Trail. I, however, place my bet on Reinhold's 5d7h15m
record staying with him again; all future record holders will pale when
compared to Reinhold's determined trail spirit, hard earned respect, and
love for the JMT.