[pct-l] Ramona Falls-Lolo Pass - Timberline Lodge

Marshall Karon m.karon at comcast.net
Sun Jul 22 19:40:06 CDT 2007

Getting to Timberline Lodge. If you can't get a ride, there is public
transportation to Gresham (MAX) and a bus from there to Sandy (it used to be
free). From Sandy, you should be able to hitch to Government Camp - and
hitch up to Timberline. You will put on extra miles to Lolo Pass; but, at
least a good part of it is down hill to the Sandy River.

Marshall Karon
Portland, OR