[pct-l] Bizarre Moment

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 21:52:35 CDT 2007

Tom and Kris are here in Skykomish now.They were shocked at what they were
seeing. The same thing happened last Dec up here. We had record wind storms
over a few days and within a mile of our house there were 100's of 100+'
trees blown down everywhere. Houses were demolished , bridges crushed and
piles of healthy trees everywhere. It was something I had never seen. It's
amazing how shallow the root systems are on the tall trees. There's supposed
to be more work parties heading up to that area soon.

PCT MOM