[pct-l] Northern Ca. fire gone.

Shutterbug steiner shutterbugg313 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 22:52:06 CDT 2007

Not according this MSN report.

  Sad another firefighters death.

  http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19918196/site/newsweek/

LumberJack <themtgoat at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I am back up to Mt Shasta/Weed Area on Hwy 5. It appears that the fire last week, is totally out. I don't know if any parts of the trail got burned. I met my friend Robo Cop at Old Station On Saturday. Also saw Angel hair, Geezer, Chiggers. Thunder and Jackie should now be up to past Burney Falls. Reaper adn hot pants arrived at Castela on 7/22

-Lumberjack-

unsubscribe or change options: