[pct-l] Return of Old S'Cool

Davy Ray audacitymedia at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 02:28:00 CDT 2007

Well, after a misdiagnosis of Morton's Neuroma, it was
determined that my second metatarsal was fractured.
It's been nearly six weeks and I'm pretty stir crazy.
But I'm out of the boot and walking normally. I've got
all new lite gear and I guess I'm going to flip and
get back on the trail as a southbounder. I don't want
to pick up where I got off at K-Med since the Sierras
might exacerbate the problem further (ironic since
that was the one part of the trail I was most looking
forward to seeing). The upside to this is that I might
get to see all of you again if only briefly but I
would like that.

I may not get to be a thru-hiker on the PCT this year
but it will not be for lack of trying. Hey, trail
ain't goin' anywhere. Hope to see you guys soon. Oh,
and Southbounders rock; suckas!

Davy
Old S'Cool

PS: Fusion's hat is pretty dumb.