[pct-l] Highway 39

AsABat AsABat at 4Jeffrey.Net
Thu Jul 26 09:28:41 CDT 2007

Highway 39 has been closed for "storm damage" since 1978. I wouldn't count
on it opening any time soon :-)

Likewise, Highway 2 has been closed from Islip Saddle to Vincent Gap since
October 2004. Last I heard they are supposed to start repairing it this
spring.

California highway conditions page http://dot.ca.gov/

AsABat