[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual desires

jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 14:24:25 CDT 2007

JoAnn,

I share your frustration with this crap.  I have sent numerous emails to this old man off-line and he consistently responds that he receives more than sufficient email suggesting that his humeous posts are well enjoyed by the majority and that I should simply get over it.  Frankly, I think he is simply a lonely old man that seems content to relish in his past accomplishments and use the list as his own little chat room.

I imagine the pack is heading past you folks in the shadow of Shasta about this time.  Hope you are able to spend some rehab time on the trail.

Elevator
From: "JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike at cot.net>