[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual frustrations (was desires).htm

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 00:16:28 CDT 2007

[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual frustrations (was "desires")Amen!!!!
Thank you Jon for speaking the truth.

To answer JD's question:
Thank you JD for your genuine concern but let me assure you there is
absolutely no sexual frustration on my part.
All cylinders are still firing and I do have beautiful loving wife.
I do, hoewer, suspect sexual frustration on your part.
It's not good for you......do something.

To answer Adrian's question:
Yes Adrian I still hike but not as much as I used to the last couple years
due to reconstructive shoulder surgery on the left shoulder in 2006 and the
right shoulder in 2007 and if I am frustrated that is the reason not as JD
suggests.
My plan this year was to hike the JMT with my wife and then if I feel in
good enough shape, attempt another sub-five unsupported JMT record attempt.
I was unsucessfull in 2005 due to a forest fire and unsucessfull in 2006 due
to a badly sprained ankle.
There will be 5 unsupported JMT record attempts this year and I feel I
should be out there defending it but I don't know if my shoulder and
physical condition will allow it.....that probably is my main frustration.
BOY,  JoAn is going to be mad.......she always gets so bend out of shape
whenever I talk about the JMT.

Hope to see you all on the trail someday and share a joke.

JMT Reinhold

Jon Danniken danniken at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 18:54:50 CDT 2007

If you don't like Reinhold's contributions then don't read what he writes.
I see no malicious intent in his writing, only a desire to have some
lighthearted fun.  But that is me, and again, if you don't want to read what
he writes, then don't read it.

The only problem I see right now are those who seek to insult and demean the
man, and that has no place on this list.  Suggesting that he "be switched"
to another list smacks of an authoritarian mindset that I find rather
sickening, and exemplifies a disturbing trend I am seeing more and more of
in our society.

Again, if you do not enjoy Reinhold's contributions, then do not read his
writings.

Jon