[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual desires.....he, he, he, he....it worked

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Fri Jul 27 07:01:32 CDT 2007

[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual desiresHe, he, he, he......it worked to draw mean
spirited, hypocritical, self apointed list critics in the open and reveal
their true behind the scene personality for all to see.

Here they go again, twisting and imagining things totally different from
what the post said.

Since when does spending a night with a woman has to involve sex?.....why
can it not mean a romantic candle light dinner or a movie show?
No where does my post mention or referr to sex, so why must they
automatically assume sex will have to be involved?
Like Jon & Donna said, if you don't like somebodys post skip or delete.
I know some of our extremely serious and humorless members don't like the
humor Switchback and I try to inject, but some do like it and read it and if
you don't like it don't read it.
I probably open only 1/2 of the post for that reason and don't get all bend
out of shape because I don't like somebodies post....it is not good for you.

By the way  ''Elevator & JoAnn'',  I may be old but definately not lony and
neither am I sexually frustrated, I still fire on all cylinders and neither
do I need to get a woman....I have a beautyfull wonderful wife whom I love
very much.....I sense that you two may be lacking in that department, which
would explain all the pent-up anger and frustration.

Seems to me I read somewhere...sexual frustration can make people mean
spirited and grouchy, characteristics
that most certainly seem to reflect your personalities better than
mine.........I am happy, jovial and forgiving.

Humor makes people happy and laugh and represents my personality, that is
why I always try to inject humor  into the list whenever possible.....I
think I got that from Switchback.......he is the master at that.

A list member once wrote.........''TRAIL  INFORMATION  IS  USEFUL  BUT
HUMOR  IS  PRICELESS''.

I subscribe to that philosophy.

JMT Reinhold
Your friendly joker

[pct-l] Reinhold's sexual desires
jeff.singewald at comcast.net jeff.singewald at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 14:24:25 CDT 2007

JoAnn,

I share your frustration with this crap.  I have sent numerous emails to
this old man off-line and he consistently responds that he receives more
than sufficient email suggesting that his humeous posts are well enjoyed by
the majority and that I should simply get over it.  Frankly, I think he is
simply a lonely old man that seems content to relish in his past
accomplishments and use the list as his own little chat room.

I imagine the pack is heading past you folks in the shadow of Shasta about
this time.  Hope you are able to spend some rehab time on the trail.

Elevator
From: "JoAnn M. Michael" <jomike at cot.net>

> Why don't I just arrange for Angelina Jolin to meet you guys at the finish
> line.......the winner gets one night with Angelina
> the looser gets one night with Switchback (hiker 97)

> Would you please go get yourself a woman and relieve your sexual tensions.
If we