[pct-l] Mt. Whitney Expedition and Magnets

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 10:39:40 CDT 2007

Your intrepid hero, Switchback, will use MAGNET POWER on the upcoming  August
expedition.  I got a knee brace that has light magnets imbedded in  it.  I
might get some shoe insoles with magnets too.  This is too cool  --- magnet
power to enhance my hiking adventures.

I figure that I will probably float just above the trail as I "hike."   Once
I get to 12,000 foot Trail Camp, it will be a Texas locked  cage ultimate
fighting match between Mt. Whitney and me.  A fight  to the death (red flag) on
the 98 switchbacks to Trail Crest and the 2  mile lateral trail to the top.  I
will camp at Whitney Portal, Lone  Pine Lake, OutPost Camp, and Trail Camp.
This will be very similar to a  Mt. Everest expedition.  I will campout at the
top on a Thursday and return  to the parking lot on a Friday.

Yes, once again, your pal has come up with another secret to conqueror the
trail.  Obviously, I am now also a PCT Yo-Yo and JMT record setting  candidate.

Thank you for your attention --- Switchback the  Magneto