[pct-l] Flame exchanges re annoying posts

Davy Ray audacitymedia at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 17:04:25 CDT 2007

This is my first use of a public forum. The list at my
University seems to be less prone to irrelevance.
Perhaps this is becuase we are all colleagues and do
not wish to jeopardize each others respect. On the
PCT-L, lampooning and provocation seem to be the
primary goal for some.

Also, you need credentials to get on the University
list whereas here, anyone with an axe to grind, chip
on their shoulder, and an abundance of spare time can
join the fray. Think I'll just go and hike now.

Davy