[pct-l] PCT-Waldo lake area quiet again

Paul Martin Smith paulmartinsmith2004 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Jul 28 20:36:52 CDT 2007

My apologies if you consider this information misleading. The quotations were from Associated Press,  précised from several local newspapers and a back channel source within NFS and deemed to be accurate.
My report was an attempt to bring some good news to a trail system that is always under threat from encroachment and misuse by various groups.

I am pleased to learn that Jon is such an active supporter of the motor craft ban and an expansion of Wilderness areas.  I wish more people on this list would be as enthusiastic!

Paul Martin Smith
PCTA volunteer coordinator - Mid Oregon
paulmartinsmith2004 at yahoo.co.uk
541 207 3255