[pct-l] Big GORP News

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 11:54:16 CDT 2007

I noticed down at my Whole Foods store a couple of items that I will use on
the trail.

One are some giant corn nuts.  They come in a clear plastic tub across  from
the bulk foods.  These are the freshest and nicest corn nuts I have  ever
seen.  Nice for your GORP mix.  I always like to put a few in my  mouth and see
how long I can go without eating them.  Nice game on the  trail.

Second is the MetroMint water (_www.metromint.com_ (http://www.metromint.com)
) that has no sugar/sweet  taste.  I like to add a little flavor to my
regular trail water.  You  can do this all sorts of ways, but I like to carry a
bottle of pure flavored  water to add a little to my regular water.  I think one
17 ounce  bottle would last you a whole week banging along the trail.  I like
the  orangmint and lemonmint flavors.  For some reason, I find that adding just
 a little flavor to my water helps me to drink more/better.

Your pal, Switchback the Hydrator