[pct-l] Big GORP News

cmkudija at ca.rr.com cmkudija at ca.rr.com
Sun Jul 29 17:10:49 CDT 2007

Switchback, how about taking a tiny plastic squeeze bottle of mint extract
instead?  I like the Metromint water, too, but if it's the mint flavor
you're looking for, a drop or two of mint extract might do just fine.

Thanks for the Whole Foods corn nuts recommendation - I like Inka Corn as
well - much more than the branded CornNuts - but can't always find it.  I'm
in the midst of shopping for a 10-day Sierran backpack (Monarch Divide
region, fwiw) and plan to visit Whole Paycheck - er - Foods for some of the
provisioning.

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Ceanothus (see-ah-no-thus) or California lilac:  Shrubs or small trees,
often with divaricate, sometimes spiny, twigs...[flowers] small but showy,
white to blue or purplish, sometimes lavender or pinkish, borne in terminal
or lateral panicles or umbellike cymes.
                                                               Philip A.
Munz
                                                               A California