[pct-l] Flame exchanges re annoying posts.htm

Paul Magnanti pmags at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 30 09:39:11 CDT 2007

>>To JoAn and Elevator I say.....do like  Paul Magnanty says on July 27
>>and  SWITCHBACK & REINHOLD will bother you no more. ..and now you know why the family nick name is Mags

Just who is this Paul Magnanty fellow ? :)

In all seriousness, I offered the suggestion so not only can a reader decide easily if the message should be read or not, but so you also do not clog the e-mail box.

I try to ONLY read e-mail during work hours. If I was to have the XX-L e-mails sent to my box, it would be very hard to deal with come Monday morning and when taking vacations.
I can still post a message when I near an internet connection if I so desire, too.

All in all, I strongly suggest using Pipermail to reads the lists. Life is much easier that way. (Well, at least the small part of my life that is involved with reading PCT-L. ;)  )

 Paul Mags (as opposed to Macnanti, Magnanski, Magnante, Magnanty, etc. etc. :D)

--Thoreau
http://www.pmags.com