[pct-l] Big GORP News

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Mon Jul 30 22:01:56 CDT 2007

There are some Whole Food stores in California and a few Wild Oats
stores in southern Cal and more up around Portland, OR.

We have a WalMart store here which wiped out various other stores before
I moved to Crescent City. I avoid WalMart when ever practical./

/Now I'm going to start pulling my BP gear together and get ready to go
sit in a week or two on the PCT by Grider Creek and see who comes thru.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>