[pct-l] Hat Creek Rim

Rick Alway osprey48 at msn.com
Sun Jun 3 13:19:14 CDT 2007

I hiked North on the PCT thru the Hat Creek Rim last Tuesday. The was one empty and one full gallon of water at the old fire lookout (microave repeater) and about 8+ gallons (sone in coolers) at the Road 22 crossing. I didn't see a soul up there, although a few footprints, so the water is probably still there. It was in the 90's when I was there; hopefully it will cool down. Water flowers were good.  Enjoy!

-Osprey