[pct-l] New Gear and Medical Advice

Hiker97 at aol.com Hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 01:41:40 CDT 2007

_cmkudija at ca.rr.com_ (mailto:cmkudija at ca.rr.com)  writes: Impressive  that a
doc's actually recommending duct tape for warts.  There was a  well-publicized
study a couple of years ago on children's warts that duct tape  worked just
as well as freezing the things off (the warts, not the children :)),
apparently by starving the wart virus of oxygen or something. Go for it. I hate  warts.
 Almost as much as I hate ticks.
Yes, it was definitely the wart that did me in on the Mt. Humphrey
expedition.  It starved me by draining off precious oxygen from my PCT  hiking system.
Once I have this cured, I will be in fighting shape  again.  Actually, it was
kind of interesting to watch the doctor shave off  the wart.  There was no
pain killer given, so I just watched her slice if  off a piece at a time.
Evidently, it is a virus that makes warts.  An anti  hiker virus.

I wonder if warts drive thru hikers  off the trail too.

Switchback the Tick  Wart