[pct-l] After Action Report

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 11:38:43 CDT 2007

Unsupported writes: "I got immense satisfaction, however, reading your "AFTER  ACTION REPORT" (a literary masterpiece) but, for some strange reason, images of
"The Three Stooges" and "The Apple Dumpling Gang" kept flashing in the back of
my mind as I read your report how you, MeadowsEd and Can'tQuit struggled with that
monstrous mountain."

Switchback's reply: Actually, Can'tQuit and MeadowsEd had no problem on the
mountain.  It was a piece of cake for them. They could have easily gone to the
top along with Halo the Wonder Dog.  They went down with me, so I would not
fall down and go !BOOM! and start crying.
If the infamous oxygen robbing wart had not done me in, I would have jogged up the
trail along with some of the hiker babes we saw running up and down the trail.
In fact there was a family out on the trial with a baby in a backpack carrier too.
I guess, they were coming down after being on the summit for leisurely
afternoon family picnic.
That is what I needed too. A baby carrier to take me to the top.  Then there would
not have been a problem with the devious oxygen robbing wart on my right thumb.
I thank you.  Switchback the Cry Baby