[pct-l] Snow in the sierras

JoAnn M. Michael jomike at cot.net
Wed Jun 6 12:40:09 CDT 2007

The weather report last night (soCal) showed a large late-late-winter storm
swooping down from Alaska.  Bizarre.  The snow won't last, I bet - but we'll
have some chilly hikers out there!   In the meantime, the gatherings at KM
won't be blasted by the heat for a couple of days.

Be safe, guys, especially with new snow dumped on old snow over the
passes...

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94
Hey there Friend,

Yep, we got the colder weather (38 last night) and some lovely rain. Some areas got a ton of rain. No issues with additional snow above the snow level...we are to be back up to pre-summer temps real soon.

are we there yet