[pct-l] RE more resources for moving equipment

Adam Bradley tooloouk79852 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 13:55:03 CDT 2007

Here are some more resources I use weekly for moving
my old equipment:

Backpacking Light go under forums to gear swap

Hammock Forums go under forums and then go to 4 sale

Trail Journals go to gear forums

PCT 2006 yahoo groups

Pct L

CDT L

AT L

and the mother of all Craigs List

the problem with ebay is the fee and you don't have as
much control over the price (bidding structure).  Also
I find that these list have people on them that
actually know what is being sold and whom would want
to use it.  Another thing I have found to work is keep
posting weekly as you will get read by folks who
didn't see it last week.  Be persistent.

The one I wouldn't post to is pct 2007 yahoo group as
I have been restrained/warned not to post for sale on
that site.

By the way if I am missing some lists that others
recommend for posting used gear on let me know as I am
all over moving some of this stuff on to folks who
might use it.
EL MONSTRO