[pct-l] RE FOR SALE

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jun 6 20:38:06 CDT 2007

Well I recall the resolution of the posting of snow, etc. training for
thru-hikers somewhat different.
The posters posted infrequently but to announce their training. Such
training was needed last year due to last year being a high snow year.
This year they may have posted once or twice but due to the low snow;
there is little demand or need for this year's thru hikers.

Others have occasionally posted a message listing an item or two for
sale. But I don't recall any other poster repeatedly posting his/her
list of gear for sale.

I think it is abusing the list to be repeatedly posting gear for sale.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>