[pct-l] dehydrating veggies

Shauna csxii at schizoaffective.org
Sun Jun 10 23:11:47 CDT 2007

I make all my own backpacking food and do a lot of dehydrating.

They will keep for a very long time.  Get them good and dry and if you are
really worried about it you can always store them in the freezer until it's
time to put them in their boxes.  I would guess that they are good for
years if kept dry.

I have found dehydrated cabbage to be surprisingly nice when added to
things like dehydrated fried rice.

On Mon, 11 Jun 2007 00:01:08 -0400, "Patrick Donnelly"
<PDonnelly at thesca.org> had this to say: