[pct-l] Steven's Pass snow levels..........6.11.07

Andrea Dinsmore zaqueltooocool at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:34:03 CDT 2007

Scott and Michelle should be stopping in around July 11th doing their south
bound. We will be picking their brains for trail conditions and damage, snow
levels and river crossing access. I'm also stealing their pics of the area
between Manning Park and Steven's Pass. This should be the best possible
info to pass on to the north bounders arriving in late August. I don't know
where on Steven's Pass the snow levels are checked but you can see the ski
slopes from the highway and they are getting pretty green.

PCT MOM