[pct-l] Road closureon Highway 2 at inspirational point/Wrightwood

Donna "L-Rod" Saufley dsaufley at sprynet.com
Wed Jun 13 11:19:28 CDT 2007

Hwy 2 is closed from the western (Los Angeles) side of the mountains.  I'm not sure where you're coming from to get to Wrightwood, but if you're in the greater L.A. area, you'll need to get around the San Gabriels -- either Hwy 14 north to Hwy 138 to Hwy 2), or I-15 north to Hwy 138 to Hwy 2, to get to Wrightwood.

Hope that helps.

L-Rod