[pct-l] the Solitude Log - anyone?

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Jun 13 22:53:00 CDT 2007

Solitude, oh Solitude.

Granted that many of us want to get away, away from everyone else. I am
happy when I see no one else.

But this has its negatives --

If one is injured, lost, etcetera; then such solitude could be very
detrimental, even fatal, as it has been in various instances.

If only a very, very few of us go into the wilderness or the back
country; then we will have a very difficult time persuading legislatures
and the populace that trails, back country, wilderness is important.

Tortoise

<> He who finishes last, wins! <>