[pct-l] Rain gear

Deems losthiker at sisqtel.net
Fri Jun 15 20:57:40 CDT 2007

I carry one hiking stick, so I guess I'm balanced... when it's raining...I
don't like being wet in a storm, or in camp....An unnatural bent hiking
technique for one is a simple natural walk for another...Perspective and
deep thinking of technique is best for oneself, tho I will listen and
filter, and choose what works best for me...Colin carried one hiking stick,
and for 35 years, I still find it's a good choice for me too .. Negative
Energy, does it come in chocolate?