[pct-l] Global Warming discussion

Dust pctttdust at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 18 10:52:12 CDT 2007

Perhaps it would be better for human viruses on the skin of the Earth to take a poison pill now and avert a long agonzing extinction?

Paul Magnanti <pmags at yahoo.com> wrote: While global warming is an issue that definitely can effect the trail, the discussion usually devolves into political mudslinging on both sides and veers far away from PCT issues.

Perhaps it is best to agree to disagree and/or move the issue on a political forum?

unsubscribe or change options: